Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Multifunctional Theranostic Nanomedicines in Cancer focuses on new trends, applications, and the significance of novel multifunctional nanotheranostics in cancer imaging for diagnosis and treatment. This book is divided into three parts that cover materials, therapies and the targeting of specific cancers. Sections cover polymer-based therapies, lipid-based therapies, inorganic particle-based therapies, photo-related therapies, radiotherapies, chemotherapies and surgeries. This book presents an indispensable guide for researchers in academia, industry and clinical settings, but it is also ideal for postgraduate students and formulation scientists working on cancer.
- Provides a comprehensive resource of recent scientific progress and novel applications of theranostic nanomedicines
- Discusses treatment options from a pharmaceutical sciences perspective
- Includes translational science and targeted CNS cancer treatments
Scientist, researchers, and students in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Biomaterials, Nanomedicines, Cancer Theranostics, and Anti-Cancer Drug Delivery as well as clinicians treating cancer. Formulation scientists in Pharmaceutical Companies
1. Nanoparticle-based theranostics in cancer
2. Multifunctional nanotheranostics for cancer diagnosis and treatments
3. Multifunctional micellar nanomedicine for cancer therapy
4. Multifunctional theranostic nanomedicine for photoacoustic imaging-guided combination tumor treatment
5. Multifunctional silica nanoparticles as a promising cancer theranostics
6. Multifunctional hypoxia imaging-guided tumor nanotheranostics
7. Blood-brain-barrier crossing nanotheranostics in brain cancer
8. Peptide-drug conjugates in targeted drug delivery to cancer
9. Recent advancement in photonanotheranostics for cancer treatment
10. Smart multifunctional nanosystem: Next generation drug delivery platform for drug resistant breast cancer
11. Stimulus-responsive gold nanotheranostic platforms for targeting the tumor microenvironment
12. Multifunctional gold nanostar conjugates for tumor imaging and combined photothermal and chemo-therapy in cancer
13. Nanotargeted radiopharmaceuticals for cancer theranostics
14. Nanoparticle-based radio immune therapy in cancer care
15. Image-guided biodistribution and pharmacokinetic studies of theranostics
16. Technological challenges of theranostics in oncology
17. Theranostic nanoparticles engineered for clinic and pharmaceutics
18. Multifunctional nanoparticles – cost versus benefit of adding targeting and imaging capabilities
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st March 2021
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Malay K Das (MPharm, PhD) is a Professor of Pharmaceutics at the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University, India. His research interests include Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology, Nanomedicine, and Transdermal and Targeted Drug Delivery Systems. He has handled several major research projects sponsored by the DST, DBT, ICMR, UGC and AICTE. Professor Das has been honored with the prestigious DBT-Biotechnology Overseas Associateship at the University of South Florida, Tampa, USA and the DST-UKIERI Research Award in collaboration with the Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, King’s College, London. He has several publications including peer reviewed research and review articles in various international journals of repute and chapters in various books published by many international publishers.
Professor of Pharmaceutics, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.