This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.
- Coverage of the key features, diagnostic criteria, and treatment options for Graves Disease, blepharoplasty, fractures, and eyelid tumors equips you with the latest guidance.
- Hundreds of full-color images present conditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.<?LI>
1. Disorders of the eyelid: congenital
Congenital myogenic ptosis
2. Disorders of the eyelid: inflammations
Chalazion and hordeolum
Floppy eyelid syndrome
Epidermal inclusion cyst
Basal cell carcinoma
Squamous cell carcinoma
3. Disorders of the eyelid: eyelid trauma
Eyelid laceration involving the margin
Eyelid laceration involving the canaliculus
4. Disorders of the eyelid: involutional changes
Upper eyelid dermatochalasis
Lower eyelid involutional changes
Trichiasis: marginal entropion and other causes
5. Disorders of the eyelid: blepharoptosis and eyelid retraction
Acquired involutional ptosis
Ptosis due to third nerve palsy
Facial nerve palsy
Aberrant regeneration of the facial nerve
6. Disorders of the lacrimal system: congenital obstruction
Congenital nasolacrimal duct obstruction
7. Disorders of the lacrimal system: acquired causes of epiphora
8. Disorders of the orbit: orbital imaging
CT scan of the orbit
MRI of the orbit
9. Disorders of the orbit
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2008
- 14th December 2007
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN: