This title in the Rapid Diagnosis in Ophthalmology Series presents a wealth of full-color images - along with differential diagnoses - in side-by-side page layouts to assist you in identifying a full range of disorders. A templated format expedites access to the guidance you need to diagnose the most common conditions related to pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus - from simple to complex - encountered in practice.
- Coverage of cutting-edge topics including phacomatosis, congenital ocular anomalies, TORCH syndrome, and more, help you keep your knowledge up to date.
- Hundreds of full-color images present onditions as they present in real life.
- Common diagnostic pitfalls discuss what to look out for when making a difficult diagnosis.
- A templated, color-coded layout and differential diagnosis boxes for each condition help you make quick, accurate clinical decisions.
- A focus on the most common conditions encountered in practice allows you to efficiently formulate treatment plans and referrals.
1 Pediatric: Amblyopia
Isometropic (Ametropic) Amblyopia
2 Pediatric: Infectious
3 Pediatric: Inflammatory
Stevens–Johnson Syndrome (Erythema Multiforme Major)
Anterior Uveitis Secondary to Juvenile Rheumatoid
Pars Planitis (Intermediate Uveitis)
4 Pediatric: Congenital Anomalies
Mucopolysaccharidosis and Mucolipidosis
Congenital Hereditary Endothelial Dystrophy
Congenital Glaucoma (Primary Congenital Glaucoma)
Persistent Pupillary Membrane
Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
Retinopathy of Prematurity
Leber Congenital Amaurosis
Morning Glory Disc
Optic Nerve Coloboma
5 Pediatric: Hereditary Retinal Disorders
6 Pediatric: Tumors
Capillary Hemangioma of the Lid and Orbit
Orbital Dermoid Cyst
7 Pediatric: Phakomatoses
Neurofi bromatosis (von Recklinghausen Disease)
Tuberous Sclerosis (Bourneville Disease)
von Hippel–Lindau Syndrome (Retinal Angiomatosis)
Sturge–Weber Syndrome (Encephalofacial Angiomatosis)
Racemose Angioma (Wyburn–Mason Syndrome)
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2008
- 30th November 2007
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN: