Handbook of Stress and the Brain (Two-Volume Set)
- Thomas Steckler, Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical, Beerse, Belgium
- N.H. Kalin, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Department of Psychiatry and Health Emotions Research Institute, Madison, WI, U.S.A.
- J.M.H.M. Reul, Henry Wellcome Laboratories for Integrative Neuroscience and Endocrinology, University of Bristol, U.K.
Researchers and clinicians in the fields of neuroscience, neurobiology, physiology, immunology, psychology, and psychiatry.
- Imprint: ELSEVIER
- 5-Year Impact Factor:
"...everyone working on stress or stress-related subjects will want to have these volumes within reach of hand." --GENES, BRAIN AND BEHAVIOR (2006) 5: 304
- Handbook of Stress and the Brain Part 1: The Neurobiology of Stress
- ISBN: 978-0-444-51173-7
- Handbook of Stress and the Brain Part 2: Stress: Integrative and Clinical Aspects
- ISBN: 978-0-444-51823-1