SCOR Working Group 106 Biographical Notes.
1. Research issues of muddy coasts (Ying Wang, T. Healy, SCOR Working Group 106).
2. Definition, properties and classification of muddy coasts (Ying Wang, T. Healy, SCOR Working Group 106).
3. Mudshore dynamics and controls (A.J. Mehta).
4. Distinguishing accretion from erosion-dominated muddy coasts (R. Kirby).
5. Relative sea level changes and some effects on muddy coasts (S. Jelgersma, T. Healy, E. Marone).
6. Geographic distribution of muddy coasts (B.W. Flemming).
7. Biochemical factors influencing deposition and erosion of fine grained sediment (P.G.E.F. Augustinus).
8. Natural biological processes and control (M.D. Fortes).
9. Mangroves as indicators of sea level change in the muddy coasts of the world (Y. Schaeffer-Novelli, G. Cintron-Molero, M.L.G. Soares).
10. Typhoon storm surge and some effects on muddy coasts (Chenglan Bao, T. Healy).
11. Fine sediment dynamics in the mangrove-fringed, muddy coastal zone (E. Wolanski, S. Spagnol, E. B. Lim).
12. Human influences on muddy coasts (Mukang Han).
13. Tidal flats and associated muddy coast of China (Ying Wang, Zhu Dakui, Wu Xiaogen).
14. Muddy coasts of mid-latitude oceanic islands on an active plate margin - New Zealand (T. Healy).
15. Muddy coasts of India (M. Baba, S.R. Nayak).
16. Late Quaternary stratigraphy of the muddy tidal deposits, west coast of Korea (Yong Ahn Park, Kyung Sik Choi).
17. Saltmarshes in the West Solent (southern England): their morphodynamics and evolution (Xiankun Ke, M. Collins).
18. Tidal dynamics in two contrasting muddy coastal environments - Jiangsu and The Wash (Xiankun Ke).
19. Sediment content of the ice-cover in muddy tidal areas of the turbidity zone of the St. Lawrence estuary