- Comprehensive coverage of how to use the Alberta Infant Motor Scale, a standardized measurement scale used to assess the gross motor abilities of infants.
- Line drawings and photographs of 58 gross motor skills.
- Five copies of the AIMS scoresheet are included with the print edition.
- The Alberta Infant Motor Scale is trusted by clinicians and researchers across the globe.
Table of Contents
- 1. Theories of Motor Development
2. Motor Assessment of the Developing Infant
3. Alberta Infant Motor Scale: Construction of a Motor Assessment Tool for the Developing Infant
4. Administration Guidelines
5. Prone Subscale
6. Supine Subscale
7. Sit Subscale
8. Stand Subscale
9. Clinical Uses of the Alberta Infant Motor Scale
10. Psychometric Properties of the AIMS
11. Norm-Referencing of the Alberta Infant Motor Scale
Appendix I: Percentile Ranks – AIMS Score
Appendix II: Percentile Ranks by Age Grouping
Appendix III: Normative Data
Appendix IV: Percentile Ranks
- No. of pages: 288
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2021
- Published: August 25, 2021
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780323760577
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Motor Assessment of the Developing Infant"