- Discusses the appearance of Mossbauer spectroscopy in biochemistry, mineralogy, biochemistry, corrosion science, geochemistry and archaeology, with applications in industrial and scientific research
- Emphasizes the applications in which there are few, if any, alternative ways of obtaining the same information about electron fields and the nuclei
- Attention is paid to the complexities of interpreting emission spectra and the factors which may lead to misinterpretation of spectra
Table of Contents
- Basis of Mössbauer spectroscopy; Practical aspects of the technique; Further consideration of principles; Mössbauer spectroscopy in tin chemistry; Mössbauer spectroscopy in iron chemistry; Further consideration of magnetic effects; Further features of iron spectra; CEMS and applications in mineralogy and biochemistry; Mössbauer spectroscopy of elements other than iron and tin; Mössbauer emission spectroscopy.
- No. of pages: 272
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1997
- Published: January 1, 1997
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781782420606
About the Author
A. G. Maddock
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mossbauer Spectroscopy"