Commonly Used Rx Abbreviations
- Heartworm Preventives
- Inhalant Anesthetics
- Analgesics and Antiinflammatories
- Parenteral Fluids
- Blood Products
- Cardiovascular Drugs
- Respiratory Drugs
- Gastrointestinal Drugs
- Endocrine Drugs
- Antidotes/Reversing Agents
Fluid Therapy Calculations
Anatomical Planes of Reference
Physical Exam Procedures
Description of Heart Murmurs
Mucous Membrane Color
Nutrient Guidelines for Wellness
Estimating Degree of Dehydration
Common Vaccinations for Dogs and Cats
Common Diseases of Dogs and Cats
Expressing Anal Sacs
Diagnostic and Treatment Techniques
Administration of Ophthalmic Medication
Administration of Otic Medications
- Cast Application
- Robert Jones Bandage
- Abdominal/Chest Bandage
- Pressure Bandage
Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage
- Catheter Selection
- Cephalic Catheter Placement
- Jugular Catheter Placement
Schirmer Tear Test
Fluorescein Dye Test
Troubleshooting Technical Errors
Exactly what you need for the clinical setting, this full-color, pocket-sized reference offers instant access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Key coverage of pharmacology, animal care, dentistry, nursing care, diagnostic imaging, urinalysis, blood tests, and more is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections — each tabbed and color-coded with a rapid-reference table of contents to help you find information fast.
- Written by respected veterinary technology educator Margi Sirois, RVT, MS, EdD, this collection of commonly used but rarely memorized clinical information, such as charts, graphs, formulas, conversions, and lab values offers quick access to the data you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Information is easy to find in 10 tabbed, color-coded sections: Pharmacology and Math, Animal Care, Procedures, Dentistry, Surgical/Anesthetic Nursing, Urinalysis, Hematology and Serology, Parasitology, Microbiology/Cytology, and Normal Values
- Color-coded tabs feature a table of contents with page references, making it easy to quickly locate key information within each section.
- Full-color format includes illustrations that highlight and clarify important concepts.
- Convenient pocket size lets you keep this reference with you and refer to it in any setting.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the booklet flat for easy reference.
- eBook ISBN:
Wright Career College, Overland Park, Kansas, USA