- Endorsed by the National Student Nurses Association (NSNA).
- Written by a nationally known motivational speaker and nurse, the book’s down-to-earth approach uses humor and clever analogies to clearly teach the information you need to know.
- Uses the analogy of a cross-country road trip to help you see the relationships between different aspects of nursing school, as well as give you a finite view of its duration and end result.
- Inspirational quotes throughout offer wisdom and encouragement from fellow nursing students and graduates.
- The appendix lists numerous diverse resources you’ll find useful before, during, and after nursing school.
1. Ticket to Ride
2. The Staring Line Up
3. Is this Trip Really Necessary?
4. Destination: Registered Nurse
5. How Long Will This Trip Take?
6. How Much Will This Trip Cost?
7. Rules of the Road
8. Slower Traffic Keep Right
9. Driving Instructors
10. More Miles Per Gallon
12. You Can’t Get There From Here
13. Drive-Up Teller
16. How to Jump Start Your Battery
17. 10-4 Good Buddy
18. Preventive Maintenance
19. Scenic Routes
21. Business Routes
23. In the Driver’s Seat
24. Shifting Gears
25. Moving Violations
26. Defensive Driving
27. Street Smart
28. Life in the Fast Lane
29. Are We There Yet? Almost. NEW!
30. Kick the Tires & Light the Fires