- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 400 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key biomedical and dental topics.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
Section 2: Operative Dentistry
Section 3: Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery/Pain Control
Section 4: Oral Diagnosis
Section 5: Orthodontics/Pediatric Dentistry
Section 6: Patient Management
Section 7: Periodontics
Section 8: Pharmacology
Section 9: Prosthodontics