Are you sure you’re ready for the NBDE? You will be with this ultimate review resource! Providing the most up-to-date information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) — including Anatomic Sciences; Biochemistry and Physiology; Microbiology and Pathology; and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion — this complete exam review features an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. Plus, it’s loaded with informative examples and illustrations, endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, and customizable testing modes to ensure you are fully prepared to tackle every aspect of Part I of the NBDE!
- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
Section 1: Anatomic Sciences
Section 2: Biochemistry and Physiology
Section 3: Microbiology and Pathology
Section 4: Dental Anatomy and Occlusion
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2015
- 9th June 2014
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN: