- Outline format presents essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Exam-based structure presents sections in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Sample exam questions include 100 multiple-choice review questions in each section of the book, created according to exam specifications.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- Answer key includes correct answers with rationales, illustrating the logic behind exam questions and reinforcing principles addressed in each section.
2. Biochemistry and Physiology - Kenneth Etzel, PhD, MS
3. Microbiology and Pathology - Jean Yang, DMD
4. Dental Anatomy and Occlusion - Major Ash, BDS, BS, DDS, MS, MDhc; Stanley Nelson, DDS, MS