- Concise, portable size makes this book very handy for use in clinical settings.
- Presents content in an outline format for clinical practicality.
- Includes both psychosocial and physical aspects of assessment within a developmental framework.
- Body system organization facilitates retrieval of information.
- Highlighted clinical alerts call attention to potentially serious findings.
- Up-to-date growth charts are provided for birth through age 18.
2. Measurement of Vital Signs
3. Assessment of Body Systems
4. General Assessment
5. Concluding the Assessment
A. Developmental Assessment
B. Growth Charts
C. Normal Laboratory Values
D. Immunization Schedules for Infants and Children
E. Sample Documentation of a Child Health History