- Emphasis on nursing and health science terminology supports health science students and practicing professionals.
- Over 56,600 definitions provide you with necessary information.
- Revised by an experienced educator, Marie O’Toole, and an expert team of health professionals, nurses, and doctors, so definitions are brief, pertinent, and — most important of all — accurate!
- Practical alphabetical organization without subentries makes it easier for you to find terms.
- British spellings assist you in recognizing alternate spellings.
- Pronunciations for key terms help you use terminology correctly in everyday practice.
- A Spanish/English Appendix and commonly used abbreviations, printed on the front and back endsheets, make dictionary an indispensable reference.
- Alphabetized screened thumb tabs save you time locating terms.
- Included etymologies build professional vocabulary and understanding of medical terminology.
- Small trim size makes dictionary easy to transport.
Table of Contents
Commonly Used Abbreviations (Endsheets)
Guide to the Dictionary
Appendix 1: English-Spanish Translation Guide
Appendix 2: American Sign Language and Manual Communication
- No. of pages: 1488
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Mosby 2016
- Published: June 16, 2016
- Imprint: Mosby
- eBook ISBN: 9780323414272
- Paperback ISBN: 9780323414326
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions"