This convenient, concise version of the best-selling Mosby’s Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, and Health Professions provides condensed definitions to incorporate only the most essential information. Mosby’s Pocket Dictionary includes all of the information you need, including content on diseases, procedures, equipment, drugs, and so much more. Screened thumb tabs make it easy to locate definitions quickly, and a list of common medical abbreviations printed in the front and back covers make this a perfect reference for clinical practice.
- UNIQUE! Emphasis on nursing and health science terminology makes this the most useful pocket dictionary for students and practitioners in nursing and health professions.
- Its small size makes it easy to transport, and the sturdy, flexible cover increases the durability.
- The practical, straightforward alphabetical organization with no subentries and easy-to-use thumb tabs make it easy to find and understand information.
- UNIQUE! A section on nursing diagnoses with entries for all NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses prepares you for real-world practice.
- British spellings for selected entries help you recognize alternate spellings.
- Etymologies aid your understanding of medical terminology and help you develop a professional vocabulary.
- Pronunciations provided for key entries help you use terminology correctly in everyday practice.
Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
2 American Sign Language and Manual Communication
3 Health Promotion
4 General Resources
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2010
- 11th February 2009
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: