Bring key pharmacology topics to life in a flash! Mosby’s Pharmacology Memory NoteCards: Visual, Mnemonic, and Memory Aids for Nurses, 5th Edition uses humor, illustrations, and mnemonics, to help you retain challenging pharmacology concepts and drug information. This sturdy, spiral bound kit covers important nursing implications, frequent side effects, serious and life-threatening implications, and patient teaching skills. Whether you use it to prepare for class, clinicals, or the NCLEX® examination, you won’t find another study tool like this!
- UNIQUE! More than 100 full-color cartoons offer humorous and memorable presentations of key drugs.
- UNIQUE! Color-highlighted monographs make it easier for you to identify nursing priorities on common medications.
- Thick pages and a spiral-bound format create a portable tool that is durable enough for the clinical environment.
- Colored thumb tabs at the bottom of the page allow students to find topics quickly.
- UNIQUE! Mnemonics and other time-tested memory aids help you grasp and remember even the most complex concepts.
- What You Need to Know sections on each card cover key information in a quick and easy-to-review format.
Anticoagulants and Hematinics
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2018
- 30th March 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
JoAnn Zerwekh, EdD, RN is a nurse educator with extensive experience in nursing education. She has been presenting NCLEX® review courses for graduate nurses for over 30 years and is the author of multiple NCLEX® review books.
President/CEO Nursing Education Consultants, Inc. Chandler, Arizona Joannzerwekh@gmail.com
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.