- A quick-reference format provides all of the key information you need with fast-access to respiratory care guidelines, including assessment, arterial blood gases, EKGs, medications, and PFTs. You’ll also find essential information on pulmonary diseases, equipment disinfection, and neonatal and pediatric care.
- Waterproof and stain-resistant pages keep your PDQ reference guide performing like new in any clinical setting.
- Color coded tabs feature a table of contents with page references, making it easy to quickly locate key information within each section.
- Full color design includes illustrations and clarifies important facts to help you easily find what you need.
- Commonly used and updated clinical information, including tables, formulas, equations, algorithms, and lab values – all necessary to deliver safe and efficient care.
2. Pulmonary Assessment
3. Pulmonary Diseases
4. Microbes, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Equipment Disinfection
6. Therapeutic Modalities
7. ABGs, Labs, Hemodynamics
8. PFTs and X-rays
10. Chest Tubes and Bronchoscopy
11. Ventilators, CPAP, and BiPAP
12. Neonatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care
13. BLS and ACLS
14. Formulas and Facts