Use this set of colorful cards to learn and remember pathophysiology! With 96 full-color cartoons covering pathophysiologic concepts, Mosby's Pathophysiology Memory NoteCards, 2nd Edition uses humor and mnemonics to make review easier and more fun. These durable, detachable cards are useful in preparing for the NCLEX® or classroom exams, as a clinical reference, for writing care plans, or for patient teaching information. Created by nursing educators JoAnn Zerwekh, MSN, EdD, RN, Jo Carol Claborn, MS, RN, and Tom Gaglione, RN, MSN, this convenient study tool may be used as either a spiral-bound notebook or as individual flashcards.
- Unique! 96 full-color illustrated mnemonics cover key pathophysiology concepts.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find topics.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/life-threatening implications in pink
- Common clinical findings in blue
- Important nursing implications in yellow
- Patient teaching in green
Normal Immune Response
Characteristics of Immune Response
HIV in Children and Infants NEW!
Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract -- Breathing vs. Gas Exchange NEW!
Alveolar-Capillary Gas Exchange
Common Symptoms of Pulmonary Problems
Hypercapnia and Respiratory Acidosis
Carbon Dioxide Narcosis and COPD
Common Symptoms of Cardiac Problems
Cardiac Conduction System
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Congenital Heart Defects
Common Hematologic Problems
Blood Cells and Plasma
ABO Blood Grouping
Rh Factor NEW!
Platelets, Plugs, and Clotting Factor
Abnormal White Blood Cell (WBC) Production
Negative Feedback Control of Hormones
Factors That Influence Insulin Production
Insulin -- What Does It Do? NEW!
Aging and Endocrine System Function
Common Clues to Musculoskeletal Woes
Types of Fractures
Inflammatory Joint Disease
Congenital Musculoskeletal Defects and Deformities
Joint Degeneration -- Osteoarthritis
Aging and Musculoskeletal System Function
Alterations in Ocular Movements -- Visual Dysfunction
Alterations in Visual Acuity
Alterations in Refraction
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2010
- 9th June 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN: