- Print ISBN 9780323222587
- Electronic ISBN 9780323227599
- Full-color illustrations help you remember terms and their word parts.
- Word-building examples show how word parts are used to create medical terms — including the most commonly diagnosed diseases and disorders, as well as treatments and procedures.
- Indexing by body system makes it easy to organize and study terms.
- Spanish translations of word parts and terminology are included.
- Alphabetical index and suggested learning activities in a companion booklet make it easy to find specific cards and study the cards in a variety of different ways.
- Durable, hole-punched design allows you to put sets of cards on a metal ring or cord for on-the-go study.
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 9th December 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: