This set of 675 colorful flash cards makes it fun and easy to master the language of health care! Mosby’s Medical Terminology Flash Cards, 5th Edition helps you memorize the prefixes, suffixes, and combining forms used to build medical terms. Updated with the latest medical terms and illustrations, this card deck makes review easier with word-building examples, definitions of terms, and Spanish translations. And with a compact size and durable design, these color-coded cards let you study medical terms anytime, anywhere!
- 675 cards with full-color images bring medical terminology to life and provide all the word parts needed to learn medical language.
- Word-building examples demonstrate how word parts are used to create medical terms — with terms including the most commonly diagnosed diseases and disorders, as well as treatments and procedures.
- Color coding identifies each term as a suffix, prefix, or combining form.
- Spanish translations are included for word parts and health care terms to help English speakers better communicate with Spanish-speaking patients and to help Spanish speakers learn English terms.
- Durable, hole-punched design allows students to assemble sets of cards on a metal ring or cord for study on the go.
- Enclosed booklet provides an indexed list of cards by body system and offers suggestions for study.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2021
- 27th October 2021
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.