Make sense of the complex world of health care with Mosby’s Medical Dictionary, 10th Edition! This one-stop reference includes detailed entries that help you communicate more effectively with colleagues in various disciplines. With over 56,000 definitions, 2,450 photographs and line drawings, and supporting reference appendixes and atlases, it is an indispensable reference for students and professionals alike.
- Over 56,000 entries offer detailed definitions, as well as the latest information on pathophysiology, treatment and interventions, and nursing care.
- More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- Strict, common-sense alphabetical organization makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
I. Color Atlas of Human Anatomy
II. Definitions A-Z
III. Illustration Credits
IV. Appendixes (at back of book)
1. Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC)
2. Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC)
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2016
- 29th April 2016
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.