- Over 300 illustrations clarify and enhance definitions.
- Bolded pronunciations indicate terms you can hear on the companion website.
- Practical appendices (in print and online) provide a reference to abbreviations, clinical oral structures, anesthesia color codes, implants, and more.
- Colored thumb tabs make it easy to locate definitions quickly.
- Portable size offers convenience as a chair-side or computer-side reference.
- A flexible cover provides durability.
Alphabetic Listing of Terms
- Symbols and Abbreviations
- American Dental Association (ADA) Dental Codes 2007/2008
- Anxiety and Pain Management
- Clinical Oral Structures
- Dental Professional Organizations
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Infection Control
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- How Dental Terms Are Made and Read
- Nutrition and Nutritional Counseling
- Radiology and Radiography
- Tooth Numbering Systems and Explanation for Mounting Radiographs
- Dental Prosthetics