Prepare for success on the ARRT certification exam! Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Radiography: The Complete Study Guide & Career Planner, 7th Edition offers a complete, outline-style review of the major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam in radiography. Each review section is followed by a set of questions testing your knowledge of that subject area. Two mock ARRT exams are included in the book, and over 1,400 online review questions may be randomly combined to generate a virtually limitless number of practice exams. From noted radiography educator and lecturer William J. Callaway, this book is also an ideal study guide for the classroom and an expert resource for use in launching your career.
- Over 2,400 review questions are provided in the book and online, offering practice in a multiple-choice format similar to the ARRT exam.
- Outline-style review covers the major subject areas covered on the ARRT exam, and helps you focus on the most important information.
- Coverage of digital imaging reflects the increased emphasis of this topic on the Registry exam.
- Career planning advice includes examples of resumes and cover letters, interviewing tips, a look at what employers expect, online submission of applications, salary negotiation, career advancement, and continuing education requirements.
- Online mock exams let you answer more than 1,400 questions in study mode — with immediate feedback after each question, or in exam mode — with feedback only after you complete the entire test.
- Key Review Points are included in every chapter, highlighting the ‘need to know’ content for exam and clinical success.
- Rationales for correct and incorrect answers are included in the appendix.
- Electronic flashcards are available online, to help you memorize formulas, key terms, and other key information.
- Online test scores are date-stamped and stored, making it easy to track your progress.
Part I: Review and Study Guide
1. Preparation for Review
2. Patient Care
4. Image Production
6. Challenge Tests
Part II: Career Planning
7. Career Paths
8. Writing a Professional Resume
9. Interviewing Techniques
10. Employer Expectations
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2016
- 28th April 2016
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Associate Dean, Department of Health Professions, Director, Associate Degree Radiography Program, Academic Services Division, Lincoln Land Community College, Springfield, IL, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.