- Print ISBN 9780323088589
- Electronic ISBN 9780323091497
- Over 4,000 review questions provide you with extensive practice for the computerized licensure exam.
- Alternate item format questions prepare you for the interactive question types on the NCLEX exam.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for the NCLEX-PN exam.
- Two comprehensive exams feature questions in all clinical areas giving you practice with an integrated exam, much like you will see on the NCLEX.
- Content organized by clinical area allows you to use the book as a study aid for all nursing exams throughout the curriculum.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers explain the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Concise, student-friendly format summarizes essential nursing content in an easy-to-read outline format.
- The Evolve website provides practice questions broken down by specific content areas in both study and quiz/exam modes, giving you greater choices to customize your study sessions.
- Preparing for the Licensure Examination
- Nursing Concepts, the Nursing Process, and Trends in Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Maternity Nursing
- Pediatric Nursing
- Nursing Care of the Aging Adult
- Emergency Preparedness
Appendix A – Standards of Practice and Educational Competencies of Graduates of Practical/Vocational Nursing Programs
Appendix B – Communicable Diseases and Infections of Childhood
- No. of pages:
- © 2014
- 26th September 2013
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: