- Over 2,000 multiple-choice questions in Registry format are provided in the text and online, allowing you to both study and simulate the actual exam experience.
- Focus questions and key information in tables make it easy to find and remember information for the exam.
- Review exercises reinforce learning with a variety of question formats to fit different learning styles.
- Online mock exams add over 1,000 questions to those included in the book.
- Questions are organized by ARRT content categories and are available in study mode with immediate feedback after each question, or in exam mode, which simulates the test-taking experience in a timed environment with ARRT exam-style questions.
1. Developing Good Study Habits in the Health Professions
2. An Overview of Cancer and Management Modalities
3. Radiation Therapy Physics
4. Radiation Biology
5. Radiation Protection and Safety
6. Radiation Therapy Treatment Delivery Equipment and Quality Assurance
7. Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning
8. Oncology Patient Care
9. Clinical Applications in Radiation Therapy