Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Molecular Spectroscopy and Quantum Dynamics, an exciting new work edited by Professors Martin Quack and Roberto Marquardt, contains comprehensive information on the current state-of-the-art experimental and theoretical methods and techniques used to unravel ultra-fast phenomena in atoms, molecules and condensed matter, along with future perspectives on the field.
- Contains new insights into the quantum dynamics and spectroscopy of electronic and nuclear motion
- Presents the most recent developments in the detection and interpretation of ultra-fast phenomena
- Includes a discussion of the importance of these phenomena for the understanding of chemical reaction dynamics and kinetics in relation to molecular spectra and structure
Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students and industry professionals working in the field of molecular spectroscopy and quantum dynamics
Preface by the editors, introducing the aims and contents of the book and also the new SI system and fundamental constants from 2019
1. Foundations of Time Dependent Quantum Dynamics of Molecules Under Isolation and in Coherent Electromagnetic Fields
Roberto Marquardt, Martin Quack
2. Exact Numerical Methods for Stationary-State-Based Quantum Dynamics of Complex Polyatomic Molecules
Attila G. Császár, Csaba Fábri, Tamás Szidarovszky
3. 2D Strong-Field Spectroscopy to Elucidate Impulsive and Adiabatic Ultrafast Electronic Control Schemes in Molecules
Hendrike Braun, Tim Bayer, Matthias Wollenhaupt, Thomas Baumert
4. Attosecond Molecular Dynamics and Spectroscopy
Denitsa Baykusheva, Hans Jakob Wörner
5. Electronic Decay Cascades in Chemical Environment
Kirill Gokhberg, Alexander I. Kuleff, Lorenz, S. Cederbaum
6. Ab Initio Semiclassical Evaluationof Vibrationally Resolved Electronic Spectra With Thawed Gaussians
Jirí Vanícek, Tomislav Begušic
7. Atomic and Molecular Tunneling Processes in Chemistry
Martin Quack, Georg Seyfang
8. Ultrafast Femtosecond Dynamics and High-Resolution Spectroscopy of Molecular Cations
Toshiaki Ando, Atsushi Iwasaki, Kaoru Yamanouchi
9. Quantum Dynamics in Water Clusters
Marko T. Cvitaš, Jeremy O. Richardson
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 18th September 2020
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Roberto Marquardt works in the fields of theoretical optical spectroscopy of molecules in the gas phase and at interfaces, quantum chemistry and quantum dynamics.
Laboratoire de Chimie Quantique, Institut de Chimie, Université de Strasbourg, France
Martin Quack works on molecular kinetics and spectroscopy with particular interest in molecular quantum dynamics and symmetries, molecular chirality and parity violation.
ETH Zurich, Laboratorium fur Physikalische Chemie, CH-8093 Zurich, Switzerland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.