Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The regulation of cortical neurogenesis
Ana Villalba, Magdalena Gotz, and Víctor Borrell
2. Ontogeny of adult neural stem cells in the mammalian brain
Allison M. Bond, Guo-li Ming, and Hongjun Song
3. The essential role of primary cilia in cerebral cortical development and disorders
Siling Liu, Mia X. Trupiano, Jeremy Simon, Jiami Guo, and E.S. Anton
4. New insights into the molecular mechanisms of axon guidance receptor regulation and signaling
Yixin Zang, Karina Chaudhari, and Greg J. Bashaw
5. Dorsal commissural axon guidance in the developing spinal cord
Sandy Alvarez, Supraja G. Varadarajan, and Samantha J. Butler
6. Molecular mechanisms that mediate dendrite morphogenesis
Julie L. Lefebvre
7. Wiring subcortical image-forming centers: Topography, laminar targeting, and map alignment
Kristy O. Johnson and Jason W. Triplett
8. Synaptic recognition molecules in development and disease
Dhrubajyoti Chowdhury, Katherine Watters, and Thomas Biederer
9. Role of astrocytes in synapse formation and maturation
Christabel X. Tan, Caley J. Burrus Lane, and Cagla Eroglu
10. Development of motor circuits: From neuronal stem cells and neuronal diversity to motor circuit assembly
Julia L. Meng and Ellie S. Heckscher
11. The development of somatosensory neurons: Insights into pain and itch
Suna L. Cranfill and Wenqin Luo
12. Building the brain from scratch: Engineering region-specific brain organoids from human stem cells to study neural development and disease
Fadi Jacob, Jordan G. Schnoll, Hongjun Song, and Guo-li Ming
Neural Development and Disease, Volume 142 in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters by one or more members of an international board of authors. Sections in this new release cover The role of primary cilia in neural development and disease, Mechanisms of axon guidance receptor regulation and signaling, Synaptic recognition molecules in development and disease, The regulation of cortical neurogenesis, Axon guidance in the developing spinal cord, The role of astrocytes in synapse formation and maturation, Development of motor circuits, Molecular mechanisms that mediate dendrite morphogenesis, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Current Topics in Developmental Biology series
Clinicians in the fields of endocrinology, rheumatology, orthopedics, pediatrics and dentistry; basic scientists in anatomy, cell and developmental biology; students and postdoctoral fellows who would like to enter these fields and make further discoveries as well as improve the treatment of major bone-related disorders
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 9th March 2021
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Greg J. Bashaw works at the University of Pennsylvania in PA, USA.
University of Pennsylvania, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.