Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Modern Environmental Analysis Techniques for Pollutants presents established environmental analysis methods, rapidly emerging technologies, and potential future research directions. As methods of environmental analysis move toward lower impact, lower cost, miniaturization, automation, and simplicity, new methods emerge and ultimately improve the accuracy of their analytical results. This book gives in-depth, step-by-step descriptions of a variety of techniques, including methods used in sampling, field sample handling, sample preparation, quantification, and statistical evaluation.
Modern Environmental Analysis Techniques for Pollutants aims to deliver a comprehensive and easy-to-read text for students and researchers in the environmental analysis arena and to provide essential information to consultants and regulators about analytical and quality control procedures helpful in their evaluation and decision-making procedures.
- Bridges the gap in current literature on analytical chemistry techniques and their application to environmental analysis
- Covers the use of nanomaterials in environmental analysis, as well as the monitoring and analysis of nanomaterials in the environment
- Looks to the past, present and future of environmental analysis, with chapters on historical background, established and emerging techniques and instrumentation, and predictions
Analytical chemists working in environmental analysis/environmental chemistry in academic research labs; technicians in the quality control industry; upper undergraduate and graduate students in advanced-level courses in environmental chemistry, management and engineering; regulators interested in environmental data generation
- Environmental Pollution and Environmental Analysis
2. Historical backgrounds of Environmental Analysis
3. Dimensions and Measurement of Environmental Analysis
4. Sampling and Sample Preparation Techniques for Environmental Analysis
5. Wet Chemical Techniques in Environmental Analysis
6. Spectroscopic Techniques for Environmental Analysis
7. Separation Techniques for Environmental Analysis
8. Electrochemical Techniques for Environmental Analysis
9. Emerging Techniques for Environmental Analysis
10. Analysis of Environmental samples
11. Use of Nanomaterials for Environmental Analysis
12. Quality Assurance and Control for Environmental Analysis
13. Sustainable development and Environmental Analysis
14. Future of Environmental Analysis
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 21st August 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain is an adjunct professor, academic advisor, and lab director at the New Jersey Institute of Technology, United States. His research focuses on the development of environmental analytical techniques, synthesis of nanomaterials, functionalization, and their applications in air sampling devices. Dr. Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as a prolific author and editor of several scientific monographs and handbooks published with Elsevier, Royal Society of Chemistry, Wiley, and Springer.
Department of Chemistry and EVSC, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, USA
Rüstem Keçili is currently a researcher at the Department of Medical Services and Techniques, Yunus Emre Vocational School of Health Services, Anadolu University, Turkey. He worked as an early stage researcher at MIP Technologies AB, Lund, Sweden, and was a visiting researcher at the University of Manchester, United Kingdom. His multidisciplinary professional background covers supramolecular systems, molecularly imprinted polymers (MIPs), molecular recognition, MIP-based sensor systems, affinity chromatography, solid phase extraction, and pharmaceutical impurity scavenging.
Anadolu University Yunus Emre Vocational School of Health Services, Department of Medical Services and Techniques, Eskişehir, Turkey