Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Draft Table of Contents
- Thermochemistry (K. Irikura).
- Introduction to chemical kinetics (R.W. Carr).
- Bimolecular reactions (D.G. Truhlar).
- Unimolecular reactions (A.M. Dean).
- Aerosols and nanoparticles (M. Zachariah).
- Group additivity methods (J.W. Bozzelli).
- Quantum chemistry methods (C.F. Melius).
- Reaction mechanisms (W. Tsang).
- Model development (M.T. Swihart).
- Model optimization (M. Frenklach)
Modeling of Chemical Reactions covers detailed chemical kinetics models for chemical reactions. Including a comprehensive treatment of pressure dependent reactions, which are frequently not incorporated into detailed chemical kinetic models, and the use of modern computational quantum chemistry, which has recently become an extraordinarily useful component of the reaction kinetics toolkit.
It is intended both for those who need to model complex chemical reaction processes but have little background in the area, and those who are already have experience and would benefit from having a wide range of useful material gathered in one volume. The range of subject matter is wider than that found in many previous treatments of this subject. The technical level of the material is also quite wide, so that non-experts can gain a grasp of fundamentals, and experts also can find the book useful.
- A solid introduction to kinetics
- Material on computational quantum chemistry, an important new area for kinetics
- Contains a chapter on construction of mechanisms, an approach only found in this book
For graduate students for thesis research, non-experts to learn methods and experts for reference
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2007
- 4th September 2007
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Bloomington, MN, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.