1. Mitochondria metabolism and aging
Pedro M. Quiros
3. Mitochondrial dynamics in the aging stem cell compartment
4. Mitochondrial proteostasis and aging
5. Mitochondrial DNA mutations and aging
6. Mitochondrial sirtuins, NAD+, NADH and aging
7. Mitophagy and aging
8. Mitochondria, calcium transport and aging
Mitochondria and Longevity, Volume 340, the latest release in the International Review of Cell and Molecular Biology series reviews and details current advances in cell and molecular biology. The IRCMB series has a worldwide readership, maintaining a high standard by publishing invited articles on important and timely topics with this release focusing on topics such as Mitochondria metabolism and aging, Mitohormesis, Mitochondrial dynamics in the aging stem cell compartment, Mitochondrial proteostasis and aging, Mitochondrial DNA mutations and aging, Mitochondrial sirtuins, NAD+, NADH and aging, Mitophagy and aging, Mitochondria, calcium transport and aging.
- Publishes only invited review articles on selected topics in cell and molecular biology
- Authored by established and active cell and molecular biologists
- Drawn from international sources
- Offers a wide range of perspectives on specific subjects
The IRCMB series covers all fields of cell and molecular biology. IRCMB articles are addressed to a very wide public, ranging from undergraduate and graduate students to experienced scientists in a specific field
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 3rd August 2018
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Carlos Lopez-Otin is a Professor in the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at the University of Oviedo, where he combines his teaching responsibilities with his research lines on Cancer and Aging Biology, as well as on the Functional Analysis of Genomes. His works have been collected in more than 350 articles in international journals and have been cited about 40,000 times to date.
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Oviedo, IUOPA, Spain
Lorenzo Galluzzi (born 1980) is currently Assistant Professor of Cell Biology in Radiation Oncology at the Department of Radiation Oncology of the Weill Cornell Medical College (New York, USA), and Honorary Associate Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the Paris Descartes University (Paris, France).
Department of Radiation Oncology, Weill Cornell Medical College, NY, USA