- Comprehensive and up-to-date review of the microstructural features of composites
- Covers a wide range of microstructure characterisation techniques
Table of Contents
- Flexible textile composite microscopy; 3-D confocal microscopy of glass fibre-reinforced composites; Geometric modelling of yarn and fibre assemblies; Characterisation of yarn shape in woven fabric composites; Quantitative microstructural analysis for continuous fibre composites; Electron microscopy of polymer composites; Micromechanics of reinforcement using laser Raman spectroscopy; Acoustic microscopy of ceramic fibre composites.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1998
- Published: July 10, 1998
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781855737563
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Microstructural Characterisation of Fibre-Reinforced Composites"