Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Let’s Make It Happen: The Role of let-7 MicroRNA in Development
- Evolution, expression and developmental function of Hox-embedded miRNAs
- The role of microRNAs in muscle development
- Small RNAs in germ cell development
- Diverse functions of microRNAs in nervous system development
- MicroRNAs and Hematopoietic Cell Development
- A miR image of stem cells and their lineages
- Exploiting Drosophila genetics to understand microRNA function and regulation
- Biological Robustness and the Role of MicroRNAs: A Network Perspective
Vanessa Mondol and Amy E. Pasquinelli
Jennifer H. Mansfield and Edwina McGlinn
Nicholas S. Sokol
Torsten U. Banisch, Mehdi Goudarzi and Erez Raz
Luisa Cochella and Oliver Hobert
Ryan M. O’Connell and David Baltimore
Rui Yi and Elaine Fuchs
Qi Dai, Peter Smibert and Eric C. Lai
Nicolás Peláez and Richard W. Carthew
This new volume in the Current topics in Developmental Biology series concentrates on MicroRNAs in Development. It includes chapters on such topics as miRNA networks in neuronal development, let-7 in development, and Hox networks and miRNA. With an international team of authors, this volume is a must-have addition for researchers and students alike.
- Concentrates on microRNAs in development
- Includes chapters on such topics as miRNA networks in neuronal development, let-7 in development, and Hox networks and miRNA
- With an international team of authors, this volume is a must-have addition for researchers and students alike
Researchers in cell, developmental, and molecular biology; genetics
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 2nd March 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.