Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Microbial and Natural Macromolecules: Synthesis and Applications brings together active scientists and academicians in the field who share updated information and research outcomes from global experts. Microbial macromolecular diversity, molecular composure, genetics, usability of advanced molecular tools and techniques for their study as well as their applicability are discussed with detailed research perspectives.
- Illustrates fundamental discoveries and methodological advancements
- Discusses novel functional attributes of macromolecules
- Updates progress on microbial macromolecular research
Researchers, (post)graduate students and industry personal as well as academicians in microbiology, biotechnology, medical science and genetics
- Introduction to diverse biological macromolecules
2. Various organisms/Microbes and corresponding macromolecules
3. 'Omics' approach of macromolecular studies
4. Tool and techniques to study microbial macromolecules
5. Functional attributes of biological macromolecules
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 3rd August 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Surajit Das is an Associate Professor in the Department of Life Science at the National Institute of Technology, India. He published 80 journal articles, mainly in The Journal of Applied and Biotechnological Microbiology. He published 20 bookchapters and 7 books, his last two books were published by Elsevier.
Associate Professor, Department of Life Science, National Institute of Technology, India
After completing doctoral research from National Institute of Technology, Rourkela currently working at DNA typing facility of Forensic Science Laboratory, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh. Expertise in the field of environmental and forensic microbiology, DNA fingerprinting, microbial phylogeny and diversity, genetics, bioremediation, degradation of biological materials and applied microbiology. Authored 28 peer-reviewed publications, 10 book-chapters, 03 books and 03 popular scientific articles till today
Forensic Science Laboratory, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh