Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Micro Unit Operations and Continuous Flow Chemical Processing - Arata Aota
2. Microreactors with Electrical Fields - Han Gardeniers
3. High-Throughput Organic Synthesis in Micro Reactors - Charlotte Wiles and Paul Watts
4. Microfluidic reactors for Nanomaterial synthesis - Andrew deMello
This volume of Advances in Chemical Engineering presents the latest developments in microsystems and devices for biochemical processes.
- Updates and informs the reader on the latest research findings using original reviews
- Written by leading industry experts and scholars
- Reviews and analyzes developments in the field
Chemical engineers, Chemical Reaction Engineers and Designers of Chemical Reactors, Mechanical Engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 30th June 2010
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.