Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Micro-nanoelectronics Devices: Modeling of Diffusion and Operation Processes concentrates on the modeling of diffusion processes and the behavior of modern integrated components, from material, to architecture. It goes through the process, the device and the circuit regarding today's widely discussed nano-electronics, both from an industry perspective and that of public entities.
- Seeks to provide the core of modeling in micro (nano) electronics
- Introduces the equations underlying the modelizations and, ultimately, the related simulations
- Proposes what modifications should be made with respect to modeling
1. Introduction and Reminders
2. Modeling of Diffusion Processes
3. Electrical Functioning of Devices
4. Background Noise in Micro- and Nanoelectronics
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2018
- 20th March 2018
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Christian Gontrad is a Professor at Lyon University, INL. A a Professor in semiconductor devices and circuits, he was at the head of the team “Smart System Integration” at the “Centre de Génie Electrique de Lyon” (CEGELY/AMPERE). On September 2001, he created the team “ Radiofrequency Devices, Circuits and Systems”, at LPM/INL Laboratory; he is now responsible of the axis: noises in mixed complex 2D and 3D RF circuits and systems.
INL, Lyon, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.