Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
PART 1: FUNDAMENTALS OF METAL OXIDE GLASS COMPOSITES
1. Fundamentals of glasses
2. Metal oxide glass nanocomposites
3. Features of metal oxide glass composite synthesis
4. Experimental tools for characterisations of glass-nanocomposites cotaining metal oxides
PART 2: FEATURES OF METAL OXIDE GLASS COMPOSITE PROPERTIES
5. Mechanical properties of oxide glassy nanocomposites
6. Microhardness of some glassy nanocomposites
7. Features of chemical properties of metal oxide glass nanocomposites
8. Electron and ion transport in metal oxide glass composites
9. Frequency dependent ac conductivity of some vanadate glass-nanocomposites
10. Electrical transport of some ionic glass-nanocomposites
11. Dc and ac conductivity of some lithium ion conducticting glassy nanocomposites
12. Dielectric properties of oxide glass composites
PART 3: APPLICATIONS OF METAL OXIDE GLASS COMPOSITES
14. Photonic glass-ceramics
15. Biomedical applications
16. Metal oxide glass fibers
17. Other applications
Metal Oxide Glass Nanocomposites covers recent developments in metal oxide glass nanocomposites, including a discussion of synthesis methods, properties, characterization methods, and the most promising applications. The book discusses electronic and ionic conduction mechanisms of this materials system with an eye towards device applications. It also provides a comprehensive review of the material’s useful properties and structure at a technical level that is appropriate for materials scientists and engineers, physicists and chemists.
- Includes a comprehensive overview of metal oxide glass nanocomposite, including its optical properties, magnetic properties, electronic transport, dielectric properties, mechanical properties, and more
- Reviews a wide range of the most relevant applications, such as photonic, biomedical, electronic and thermoelectric
- Considers the advantages and disadvantages of metal oxide glass nanocomposites for utilization in key applications
Materials scientists and engineers, chemists, physicists
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 17th January 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Sanjib Bhattacharya is currently the Principal Investigator (PI) of the Composite Materials Research Laboratory at the Siliguri Insitute of Technology. He is also the PI of the ongoing major CSIR-funded research project “Relaxation Dynamics of Lithium Ion Conducting Glass-Ceramics.” Dr. Bhattacharya’s research interests include the study of electrical transport, glass and glass-nanocomposites, and chalcogenide glass alloys. Dr. Bhattacharya has authored 39 papers and has given 29 presentations at international conferences.
Assistant Professor, Siliguri Institute of Technology, Siliguri, India