Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Molecular snapshots of dynamic membrane-bound metabolons
Jean-Etienne Bassard and Tomas Laursen
2. Tricarboxylic acid metabolon
Fei Wu and Shelley Minteer
3. Metabolon formation by chemotaxis
Xi Zhao and Ayusman Sen
4. Cloning, expression, and purification of intact polyketide synthase modules
Laurence Maschio, Alice E. Parnell, Nicholas R. Lees, Christine L. Willis, Christiane Schaffitzel, James E.M. Stach and Paul R. Race
5. Repurposing peroxisomes for microbial synthesis for biomolecules
Jiaoqi Gao and Yongjin J. Zhou
6. Studying trans-acting enzymes that target carrier protein bound amino acids during nonribosomal peptide synthesis
Anja Greule, Louise K. Charkoudian and Max J. Cryle
7. Cargo encapsulation in bacterial microcompartments: Methods and analysis
Taylor Nichols, Nolan Kennedy and Danielle Tullman-Ercek
8. Bacterial bioreactors: Outer membrane vesicles for enzyme encapsulation
Kendrick B. Turner, Scott N. Dean and Scott A. Walper
9. TXTL-based approach to synthetic cells
Jonathan Garamella, David Garenne and Vincent Noireaux
10. Cell-surface display of designer cellulosomes by Lactobacillus plantarum
Yonit Ben-David, Sarah Morais, Johanna Stern, Itzhak Mizrahi and Edward A. Bayer
11. Enzyme colocalization in protein-based hydrogels
Louis Lancaster, Beyza Bulutoglu, Scott Banta and Ian Wheeldon
12. DNA binding adaptors to assemble proteins of interest on DNA scaffold
Eiji Nakata, Huyen Dinh, Thang Minh Nguyen and Takashi Morii
13. Protein-based scaffolds for enzyme immobilization
Guoqiang Zhang, Sarah Schmidt-Dannert, Maureen Quin and Claudia Schmidt-Dannert
14. Artificial scaffolds for enhanced biocatalysis
Qing Sun, Shen-Long Tsai, and Wilfred Chen
15. On-pot and cell-free biocatalysis using coimmobilized enzymes on advanced materials
16. Combinatorial biosynthesis of small molecules in plants: Engineering strategies and tools
Iryna Gerasymenko, Yuriy Sheludko, Sabine Fräbel, Agata Staniek and Heribert Warzecha
17. Insider information on successful covalent protein coupling with help from SpyBank
Anthony H. Keeble and Mark Howarth
18. EMMA assembly explained: A step-by-step guide to assemble synthetic mammalian vectors
Sally Jones, Andrea Martella and Yizhi Cai
Metabolons and Supramolecular Enzyme Assemblies, Volume 617 in the Methods in Enzymology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on a variety of topics, including Dynamic plant metabolons, TCA cycle metabolons, the Chemotactic assembly of metabolons, Repurposing peroxisomes for metabolic engineering, Repurposing yeast mitochondria for metabolic engineering, Repurposing plant compartments for metabolic engineering, Protein scaffolds for pathway co-localization on lipid droplets, Engineered enzyme assemblies for metabolic engineering, NRPS assembly lines and P450 interactions, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in this series on enzymology
- Updated release includes the latest information on dynamic plant metabolons, TCA cycle metabolons, the chemotactic assembly of metabolons, and much more
Biochemists, chemists, microbiologists, microbiome researchers, marine scientists, protein chemists, biotechnologists, chemical biologists, blue biotech specialists, natural product chemists, drug discovery experts
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 19th February 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Claudia Schmidt-Dannert is at the University of Minnesota, USA
University of Minnesota, USA
Maureen Quin works at the University of Minnesota, USA
University of Minnesota, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.