Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Preparation and Controllability of Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles
Eisuke Yamamoto and Kazuyuki Kuroda
2. Synthesis and Optical Applications of Periodic Mesoporous Organosilicas
3. Drug Delivery and Bone Infection
María Vallet-Regí, Montserrat Colilla and Isabel Izquierdo-Barba
4. Tumor Targeting and Tumor Growth Inhibition Capability of Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles in Mouse Models
Tan Le Hoang Doan, Ngoc Xuan Dat Mai, Kotaro Matsumoto and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi
5. Nanoparticle Delivery of TWIST Small Interfering RNA and Anticancer Drugs: a therapeutic approach for combating cancer
Carlotta A. Glackin
6. Anticancer Drug Delivery Capability of Biodegradable PMO in the Chicken Egg Tumor Model
Kotaro Matsumoto, Tan Le Hoang Doan, Ngoc Xuan Dat Mai, Keigo Nakai, Aoi Komatsu and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi
7. Layered Silicates as a Possible Drug Carrier
Soontaree (Grace) Intasa-rad and Makoto Ogawa
8. Organosilica Nanoparticles and Medical Imaging
Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis, Part B, Volume 44 in The Enzymes series highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on Mesoporous silica nanoparticle synthesis, Periodic mesoporous organosilica, Nanovalves and other nanomachine-equipped nanoparticles and controlled release, Two-photon light control and photodynamic therapy, Biodegradable PMO nanoparticles, Cationic mesoporous silica and protein delivery, Drug loading, stimuli-responsive delivery and cancer treatment, Animal models and cancer therapy, siRNA delivery and TWIST shutdown for ovarian cancer treatment, and TBC (mesoporous silica nanoparticles and cancer therapy or biodistribution of MSN).
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in The Enzymes series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis
Specialists in the field of Enzymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 22nd October 2018
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.