Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Overview of Studies Regarding Mesoporous Silica Nanomaterials and Their Biomedical Application
Maria Vallet-Regi and Fuyuhiko Tamanoi
2. Structure Characterisation of Mesoporous Materials by Electron Microscopy
Yanhang Ma, Yaping Zhang, Lu Han, Shunai Che and Osamu Terasaki
3. Stimuli Responsive Nanomachines and Caps for Drug Delivery
Navnita Kumar, Wei Chen, Chi-An Cheng, Tian Deng, Wang Ruining and Jeffrey I. Zink
4. Mesoporous Silica-Based Nanoparticles for Light-Actuated Biomedical Applications via Near-Infrared Two-Photon Absorption
Jonas G. Croissant and Jean-Olivier Durand
5. Controlled Release With Emphasis on Ultrasound-Induced Release
María Vallet-Regí, Miguel Manzano and Alejandro Baeza
6. The Bioimaging Applications of Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles
Feby Wijaya Pratiwi, Chiung Wen Kuo, Si-Han Wu, Yi-Ping Chen, Chung Yuan Mou and Peilin Chen
7. Biodistribution and Excretion of Intravenously Injected Mesoporous Silica Nanoparticles: Implications for Drug Delivery Efficiency and Safety
8. Biodegradable Silica-Based Nanoparticles: Dissolution Kinetics and Selective Bond Cleavage
Jonas G. Croissant and C. Jeffrey Brinker
Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis, Part A, Volume 43 in The Enzymes series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on Mesoporous silica nanoparticle synthesis, Periodic mesoporous organosilica, Nanovalves and other nanomachine-equipped nanoparticles and controlled release, Two-photon light control and photodynamic therapy, Biodegradable PMO nanoparticles, Cationic mesoporous silica and protein delivery, Drug loading, stimuli-responsive delivery and cancer treatment, Animal models and cancer therapy, siRNA delivery and TWIST shutdown for ovarian cancer treatment, and TBC (mesoporous silica nanoparticles and cancer therapy or biodistribution of MSN).
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in The Enzymes series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Cancer Therapy and Diagnosis
Specialists in the field of Enzymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 24th September 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.