Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Membranes with Functionalized Nanomaterials: Current and Emerging Research Trends in Membrane Technology provides researchers and practitioners with basic and advanced knowledge of sustainable membrane technology. The book summarizes recent progress made in novel functionalized nanomaterials (FNMs) used in modern membrane technology. It gives a comprehensive overview of state-of-the-art technologies in the field of nanomaterial-based membranes and provides in an in-depth and step-by-step way the foundational scientific knowledge on various sustainable membranes with FNMs technologies and their impact on society and in various industries.
In addition, readers get a handbook in a compact form with various aspects of FNMs-based sustainable membranes.
- Explores innovative strategies to fabricate functionalized nanomaterials-based membranes
- Evaluates the advanced functionalized nanomaterials-based membranes and other transformational options
- Offers a detailed spectrum of applications of sustainable functionalized nanomaterials-based membranes
Postgraduate students and researchers and professors in the field of chemical engineering and allied fields, such as environmental science and engineering. Industry practitioners working in the field of water treatment, gas purification, fuel cells
- Modern Perspective in Membrane Technologies- Sustainable Membranes with FNMs
2. Theoretical Concepts of Membrane-Nanomaterial composites
3. Candidates of FNMs based Membranes
4. Fabrication of Sustainable Membranes with FNMs
5. Sustainable Membranes with FNMs for Water Resources
6. Sustainable Membranes with FNMs for Environmental Applications
7. Sustainable Membranes with FNMs for Biomedical Applications
8. Sustainable Membranes with FNMs for Energy Generation & Fuel Cells
9. Sustainable Membranes with FNMs for Pharmaceuticals and Personal Care Products
10. Commercialization Challenges of Sustainable Membranes with FNMs
11. Membranes with FNMs for Sustainable Development
12. Future Prospects of Sustainable Membranes
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2022
- 1st February 2022
- Paperback ISBN:
Suman Dutta, PhD, is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (ISM) Dhanbad, India. Dr. Dutta received PhD in engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata. His research area includes renewable energy resources, wastewater treatment, and process optimization. Dr. Dutta authored a book Optimization in Chemical Engineering. He also published various research and review articles in peer-reviewed journals. He published chapter in reputed books such as Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology.
Department of Chemical Engineering, ISM, Dhanbad, India
Chaudhery Mustansar Hussain, PhD is an Adjunct Professor, academic advisor, and lab director in the Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences, at the New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, USA. His research is focused on the application of nanotechnology and advanced materials, in the environment, analytical chemistry, and various industries. Dr Hussain is the author of numerous papers in peer-reviewed journals as well as being a prolific author and editor of around 50 scientific monographs and books in his research areas.
Adjunct Professor, Academic Advisor and Director of Chemistry and EVSc Labs, Department of Chemistry and Environmental Sciences, New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, New Jersey, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.