Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Medical Terminology & Anatomy for Coding, 3rd Edition, Elsevier Adaptive Learning combines the power of brain science with sophisticated, patented Cerego algorithms to help you learn faster and remember longer. It’s fun; it’s engaging; and it’s constantly tracking your performance and adapting to deliver content precisely when it’s needed to ensure core information is transformed into lasting knowledge.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learner by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify personal learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
Unit 1: Introduction to Medical Terminology
• Introduction to Medical Terminology
• Body Structure and Directional Terminology
Unit 2: Body Systems
• Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue
• Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
• Digestive System
• Genitourinary System
• Obstetric, Perinatal, and Congenital Conditions
• Blood, Blood-Forming Organs, and the Immune Mechanism
• Circulatory System
• Respiratory System
• Nervous System
• Mental And Behavioral Disorders
• Eye and Adnexa
• Ear and Mastoid Process
• Endocrine System and Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases
A: Pharmacology Basics (Now including a table of generic and trade drug names)
B: NEW! Oncology Basics
C: Word Parts and Definitions
D: Definitions and Word Parts
F: Normal Lab Values
G: Body Part Key
- © Mosby 2018
- 15th February 2017
- Paperback ISBN:
AHIMA ICD-10-CM/PCS Academy Trainer Assistant Professor Allied Health Department Community College of Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.