Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Medical Semiology Guide of the Respiratory System provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology to facilitate the learning process and stimulate medical thinking in respiratory medicine. Highly illustrated, with many original images from the author’s daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers. Each chapter incorporates a specific questionnaire with important questions that need to be addressed in different situations to obtain valuable information to help in medical thinking and in the formulation of a diagnosis.
- Contains comprehensive coverage of respiratory semiology for proper patient diagnosis
- Includes original, real-world clinical cases from medical practice to help in the development and formation of medical clinical thinking
- Contains visual and diagnostic aides in the form of original images that present rare, special situation and difficult to find diseases
Pulmonary researchers, pulmonologists and medical students
2. The Main Symptoms of the Respiratory Diseases
3. The Objective Examination
4. The Objective Examination of the Thorax
5. The Complementary Investigations
6. Respiratory Clinical Cases
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 20th November 2019
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Manuela Stoicescu is a Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor and Assistant Professor of the Medical Disciplines Department in the University of Oradea in Romania. She is Member of Romanian Society of Internal Medicine, Member of Romanian Society of Cardiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Member of the Balcanic Society of Medicine. She has been an invited speaker at 24 International Conferences, is an editorial board member for three ISSN Journals in the US and published four books in both English and Romanian.
Consultant, Internal Medicine and Assistant Professor, Medical Disciplines Department, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oradea, Romania
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.