- Contains comprehensive coverage of medical semiology for proper patient diagnosis
- Presents original, real-world clinical cases that are gleaned from 15 years of the author's medical practice
- Contains visual and diagnostic aides in the form of original images that present rare, special situation and difficult to find diseases
Clinicians, medical students, medical researchers, medical professionals
Table of Contents
- 1. The Semiology of the Oral Cavity
2. The Semiology of the Esophagus
3. The Semiology of the Abdomen
4. The Semiology of the Stomach and Duodenum
5. The Semiology of the Bowel
- No. of pages: 470
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2020
- Published: January 17, 2020
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN: 9780128196366
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
(Total rating for all reviews)
Móré T. Sun Jun 21 2020
Dr. Manuela Stoicescu is a really good doctor and a wonderful person. Congratulations for publishing these outstanding volumes!
Mihnea A. Fri Mar 20 2020
A very informational and well written book
I recommend this book to everyone studying medicine or with a general interest in medicine an semiology. I personally had Dr. Stoicescu as a Professor for semiology and can assure everyone who is considering to purchase this book, that she is a very knowledgeable professional!
Rodica Tue Jul 09 2019
A lot of work!
Dear Manuela Stoicescu, there is a lot of work in your great books. Congratulations!