Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Medical Semiology Guide of the Cardiovascular System and the Hematologic System provides a comprehensive understanding of medical semiology in the cardiovascular and hematologic systems. Highly illustrated with many original images from the author’s daily medical practice, the book highlights all signs of diseases and important semiological maneuvers in the field. Each chapter incorporates a specific questionnaire with important questions that should be asked to patients in different situations to obtain valuable information that helps identify rare and unusual diseases. This unique feature of the book aims to facilitate the learning process among medical students, while also acting as a quick reference for clinicians.
- Contains comprehensive coverage of medical semiology for proper patient diagnosis
- Presents original, real-world clinical cases that are gleaned from 15 years of the author's medical practice
- Contains visual and diagnostic aides in the form of original images that present rare, special situation and difficult to find diseases
Clinicians, medical students, medical researchers, medical professionals
PART I. THE MEDICAL SEMIOLOGY GUIDE OF THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM
2. The Main Symptoms of the Cardiovascular Diseases
3. The Objective Examination of the Heart
4. The Complementary Investigations in Heart Diseases
5. Cardiovascular Clinical Cases
PART II. THE MEDICAL SEMIOLOGY GUIDE OF THE HEMATOLOGIC SYSTEM
7. The General Objective Examination
8. The Objective Examination of the Spleen
9. Complementary Investigations in Spleen Diseases
10. Clinical Case of the Hematologic System
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 22nd November 2019
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Manuela Stoicescu is a Consultant Internal Medicine Doctor and Assistant Professor of the Medical Disciplines Department in the University of Oradea in Romania. She is Member of Romanian Society of Internal Medicine, Member of Romanian Society of Cardiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Member of the Balcanic Society of Medicine. She has been an invited speaker at 24 International Conferences, is an editorial board member for three ISSN Journals in the US and published four books in both English and Romanian.
Consultant, Internal Medicine and Assistant Professor, Medical Disciplines Department, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oradea, Romania
"This is a photograph compendium of cardiovascular and hematologic conditions that could be encountered by primary care clinicians and is a highly valuable addition to their library." --Doody
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.