Top 100 Secrets
1. Medical Ethics
2. General Medicine and Ambulatory Care
3. Medical Consultation
5. Vascular Medicine
6. Pulmonary Medicine
9. Acid-Base and Electrolytes
11. Allergy and Immunology
12. Infectious Diseases
13. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection
19. Palliative Medicine
Medical Secrets is an easy-to-read, best-selling volume in the Secrets Series®, perfect for use in clerkships, for board prep, or as a handy clinical reference. Mary P. Harward, MD presents core medical knowledge in the trusted question-and-answer format to help you better meet the challenges you face every day.
- Prepare effectively with the proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all common conditions and their treatments.
- Identify key facts and secrets using the "Top 100 Secrets" section.
- Review material quickly thanks to bulleted lists, tables, and short answers.
- Apply pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from experts in the field.
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2012
- 27th April 2011
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Medical Staff, Department of Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, Orange, California