Medical Secrets is an easy-to-read, best-selling volume in the Secrets Series®, perfect for use in clerkships, for board prep, or as a handy clinical reference. Mary P. Harward, MD presents core medical knowledge in the trusted question-and-answer format to help you better meet the challenges you face every day.
- Prepare effectively with the proven question-and-answer format of the highly acclaimed Secrets Series®.
- Master all common conditions and their treatments.
- Identify key facts and secrets using the "Top 100 Secrets" section.
- Review material quickly thanks to bulleted lists, tables, and short answers.
- Apply pearls, tips, memory aids, and "secrets" from experts in the field.
Top 100 Secrets
1. Medical Ethics
2. General Medicine and Ambulatory Care
3. Medical Consultation
5. Vascular Medicine
6. Pulmonary Medicine
9. Acid-Base and Electrolytes
11. Allergy and Immunology
12. Infectious Diseases
13. Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Infection
19. Palliative Medicine
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2012
- 27th April 2011
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Medical Staff, Department of Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, Orange, California