Memorize essential microbiology knowledge easily thanks to these 324 full-color flash cards. They offer today's most effective assistance in mastering the microbiology, immunology, and infectious disease information you need to know. Each card summarizes an organism's special features, the diseases it can cause, and the available treatment options. Full-color illustrations depict microbial organisms and the clinical appearances of their related diseases. Case studies mirror the USMLE's emphasis on clinical applications. With their clinical focus and exquisite illustrations, these Flash Cards are a perfect review tool for course exams, as well as for the USMLE Step 1!
- Reviews each microbial organism's special features, the diseases it can cause, and the available treatment options.
- Emphasizes the clinical relevance of microbiology, and provides sample case studies on most cards.
- Presents USMLE-style study questions for extra exam preparation assistance.
- Offers outstanding full-color artwork and authoritative content derived from the 6th Edition of the best-selling Medical Microbiology text by Murray, Pfaller, and Rosenthal.
- Includes Student Consult online access to an interactive version of the flash cards!
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2009
- 10th December 2008
Professor of Biomedical Sciences and Director Microbiology and Immunology, Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Medicine, Las Vegas, Nevada; Emeritus Professor, Northeastern Ohio Medical University, Rootstown, Ohio