The second edition of this book is thoroughly revised as per guidelines of National Medical Commission in accordance with the competency-based curriculum of Biochemistry. The questions not only test the knowledge but also incorporate the clinical/applied aspects of biochemistry which are so important to help the students to think out of the box.
• Uniquely presented in question-answer format covering all categories of questions that are expected in a university exam, in concise manner for rapid revision.
• Covers questions which can be asked in different way (different questions by same answers), this helps students to write answers for these questions in exams.
• Answers presented in bullet points supported with tables, boxes, and figures, helps students to frame answers to questions and replicate the same in exams.
• Complex/Key information is summarized in tables helps in quick revision during exams and also breaks monotony text.
• Applied aspects provided at appropriate places in colored boxes, adds more clarity to the answer provided.
• Recapitulation of points to ponder at the end of text for quick revision.
• Prepares students for both theory and viva voce.
1. Basic Biochemistry: Cell
3. Chemistry and Metabolism of Carbohydrates
4. Chemistry and Metabolism of Lipids
5. Chemistry and Metabolism of Proteins
6. Metabolism and Homeostasis
7. Molecular Biology
9. Extracellular Matrix
10. Oncogenesis and Immunity
Answers to Clinical Cases
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2021
- 20th March 2021
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.