Table of Contents
- CONTENTS INCLUDE: Introduction: Essential solid mechanics; Plane Contact Problems: Plane contacts: surface tractions; Plane contacts: interior stress fields; Plane contacts: partial slip; Plane contacts: mathematical techniques; Axi-symmetric Contact Problems: Axi-symmetric contacts: surface tractions; Axi-symmetric contacts: interior stress field; Axi-symmetric contacts: partial slip; Axi-symmetric problems: mathematical techniques; Three dimensional contacts: Elliptical contacts; Rectangular contacts; Potential theory; Applications: Contact of layered bodies; Rough contacts and numerical methods; Practical applications of contact mechanics; Appendices; References; Index.
- No. of pages: 506
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1993
- Published: February 3, 1993
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9781483291949
About the Authors
D A Hills
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mechanics of Elastic Contacts"