- The Evolution of Mechanical Circulatory Support
2. Continuous-flow Device Engineering and Pump Technology
3. Surgical Implantation: Perspective and Techniques
4. Temporary Circulatory Support and ECMO
5. Durable MCS Candidate Selectio
6. Perioperative Management of the Right and Left Ventricle
7. Microbiology and Infections in VAD recipients
8. Gastrointestinal Bleeding
9. Cerebrovascular Accident
10. Antithrombotic Strategies and Device Thrombosis
11. Impact of MCS on Post-Transplant Outcomes
12. Hemodynamic Pump-Patient Interactions & VAD Imaging
13. Ambulatory Patient Management
14. Imaging in VAD recipients
15. Right Ventricular Failure and Biventricular Support Strategies
This issue of Cardiology Clinics, edited by Drs. Palak Shah and Jennifer Cowger, will focus on Mechanical Circulatory Support. Topics include, but are not limited to, The Evolution of Mechanical Circulatory Support, Continuous-flow Device Engineering and Pump Technology, Surgical Implantation: Perspective and Techniques, Temporary Circulatory Support and ECMO, Durable MCS Candidate Selection, Perioperative Management of the Right and Left Ventricle, Quality of Life, Frailty and Cognitive Impairment in the MCS Candidate, Microbiology and Infections in VAD recipients, Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Cerebrovascular Accident, Antithrombotic Strategies and Device Thrombosis, Impact of MCS on Post-Transplant Outcomes, Hemodynamic Pump-Patient Interactions & VAD Imaging, Ambulatory Patient Management, and Imaging in VAD recipients.
- © Elsevier 2018
- 11th October 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.