- Approaches integration via measure theory, as opposed to measure theory via integration, making it easier to understand the subject
- Includes numerous worked examples necessary for teaching and learning at undergraduate level
- Detailed solutions are provided for the 300 problem exercises which test comprehension of the theorems provided
Table of Contents
- Measure on the real line; Integration of functions of a real variable; Differentiation; Abstract measure spaces; Inequalities and the Lp spaces; Convergence; Signed measures and their derivatives; Lebesgue-stieljes integration; Measure and integration in a product space; Hints and answers to exercises; References.
- No. of pages: 240
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2003
- Published: July 1, 2003
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9780857099525
About the Author
G De Barra
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Measure theory and Integration"